منتديات المسلم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
haykh ‘A
زائر

The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women   The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women Emptyالخميس 7 سبتمبر - 10:32

Shaykh ‘Abdur-Rahman ‘Abdul-Khaliq -author
نبذه عن الكتاب For Whom Am I Writing this Essay?

My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling out the adherents of Islam—to which I ascribe—but rather I am writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.

I ask Allah that He facilitates that this essay reaches every ear, falls under the sight of every eye, and is understood by every heart.

By Allah, I have written this essay sincerely. I do not seek from anyone reward or praise. I only seek to convey to all my brethren in humanity, irrespective of their races or religions, an aspect of the great message that Muhammad the son of 'Abdullah, Allah's final messenger to all the peoples of the earth, was sent with.

Specifically, I have chosen to explain the wisdom behind those laws that Allah has legislated regarding women. As contingent upon these laws, an individual's bliss on earth is gained and his humanity is achieved. Moreover, these Islamic regulations pertaining to women have been singled out for attack by the enemies of humanity, who seek to follow their desires and who are short-sighted. Rather, they have put an end to a person's bliss on earth and exchanged that with misery and a wretched life. They have attacked these Divine regulations, so that they may turn humanity away from Allah's true religion, His straight path, and bliss in this world and the next—toward which the final Messenger of all Divine messages came to give glad tidings and to invite all humanity to receive

http://www.almeshkat.net/books/archive/books/book2_e.zip
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
moslem

عدد الرسائل : 440
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2006

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women   The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women Emptyالجمعة 29 سبتمبر - 14:50

May Allaah accept you and your effort
Thank you brother
https://almuslem.yoo7.com
ابن العربي

عدد الرسائل : 435
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/08/2006

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women   The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women Emptyالسبت 7 أكتوبر - 16:09

بارك الله فيك و جزاك عنا و عن المسلمين كل خير

The Wisdom behind the Islamic Laws Regarding Women
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» islamic library
» Free Islamic books and tapes links

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات المسلم :: اللغه الانجليزيه :: Introduction to Islam-
انتقل الى: